Balm is a topical alternative to cortisone creams for many dermatological conditions including eczema, dermatitis, rashes and hives. Soothing botanical extracts inhibit exaggerated inflammatory responses which result in itching and redness. A unique transdermal delivery system promotes immediate absorption of skin desensitizers into deeper layers of the dermis where healing and regenerative occurs.
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid — GABA is an amino acid that is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that decreases or inhibits nerve and muscle function.
- Viola Tricolour — Viola tricolor is a soothing, bitter-sweet herb that possesses purifying actions. It contains rutin, a chemical known for its restorative actions on capillary membranes.
- Borage Oil — Is a naturally occurring plant oil that helps inflammatory problems like skin inflammation, eczema, skin dryness, cutaneous and inflammatory skin disorder. Application of this oil helps in reducing itching and skin lesions.
- Bioflavonoids — Citrus bioflavonoids are believed to have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergy properties. They have been shown to help fight infection, free radical damage, viruses and the common cold.
- Citrus bioflavonoids are essential for the effective utilization of Vitamin C by the body. Bioflavonoids slow down the normal breakdown of Vitamin C in the body allowing it to be more effective. There is a mutual relationship between Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids as they work to mutually enhance the action of each other.
Apply to affected areas 3-5 times daily. No side effects. Not to be taken internally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Borago Officinalis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamins A), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Viola Tricolor Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Grapefruit Seed Extract